Sunday, February 17, 2013

Finding some more meaning..

Lately I have really been needing something more fulfilling in my life.

I have been trying to keep up with the healthy regime, but I've noticed that it's mostly a mental game. When I stop going to the gym for a little while, I start to get lazy and when the alarm goes off, I consider, then hit snooze for an hour.

I think I need to take some time to look inside and find a way to engage myself in life a little more.

Work is good, I enjoy what I do more or less, but I need something else. I have always been very involved in things and now I have work, tv, sleep, rinse, repeat. I am trying to find ways to get more involved and to kick up my interest in things. I just got into such a rut it's kind of disappointing.

Anyway, on the health front, I have been pretty bad about going to the gym. I made it Friday and I hope to start going regularly again. It's light out when I have to walk to the gym in the morning so that will definitely help things. I am also considering changing up my schedule a bit since the early gym sessions just haven't been happening.

Food wise I've also been pretty lax recently. I got a little busier with work and a little lazier and haven't been making lunches lately. I also think I need to take the time for a real breakfast every morning. Otherwise I get home and I eat way too much junk.

Adios


No comments:

Post a Comment