Thursday, February 21, 2013

Back in the swing...

I'm getting back in the swing of things. I am still having issues with avoiding the treats at night, but I am back into a healthier state of mind overall.

I've gone to the last 3 gym sessions in a row (Friday, Monday, Wednesday) and can already tell that I feel better and happier as a result.

Last night I went to a climbing gym for the first time in a couple of years. I've only gone a handful of times, but it felt really good and fun to do something active and challenging after work. I think I will start going there regularly, or at least keep it as an option.

I still have a lot of work to do in terms of being productive at home and keeping my motivation to go to the gym and do the things that make me happy.

Overall, I'm very encouraged and looking forward to the future.

I'm also thinking about what I can do with this blog, or some blog. I feel like I need something in my life, and I enjoy researching and analyzing, so why not make a blog that's a sounding board of ideas and thoughts that I have, as well as a reason to dig a little deeper and get more information and detail about the things that interest me....

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment