Sunday, September 14, 2014

Meandering weekend

So, time for another update. Since I last posted, I had some good days and some bad. Last week, I didn't work out at all. I am really frustrated at myself because of it, but realize I need to calm down and move on. I also bought some junkfood one night and ate all of it. Bad move!

In general, things weren't moving in a very positive direction. This weekend, however, I made some improvements. Saturday morning, I went to the circuit training class I really enjoy. I also went for a 5 mile walk, and ate fairly healthy.

Sunday (today), I went mountain biking in the morning, enjoyed a healthy lunch outside, and hung out at the beach.

All in all, a successful weekend. I am hopeful that I can turn things around with this positive weekend and continue through the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment