Monday, September 1, 2014

Jumpstart Weekend

This weekend I took some time to refocus and look at where I am and where I want to be.

I've been tracking food, and just being more mindful in general. I am eating a lot less than I was, which is great because I was gaining weight pretty steadily.

I also kicked the exercise up a notch. I had a great bike to the beach with my fiancé and we had a great time chatting and seeing the ocean. I also went to the gym and had a great workout. Then today I went mountain biking, and am so pooped!

I made some healthy snacks and healthy meals. It was so fun to cook again and really pay attention to food as fuel.

I think I really need to find some long term and short term goals that I can sink my teeth into to maintain this motivation, but I am feeling much better both mentally and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment