Sunday, November 11, 2012

Trucking along...

So, its been a month and a half since i last posted.  A lot has changed since then. I have taken up a new diet scheme. I continue to go to HIIT classes, and also mix in bike riding, surfing, kiteboarding, and walking. I feel great, much more even keel than i used to.

The biggest shift in diet is ive gone paleo. I am not strict about it, but i have not eaten grains or dairy or legumes in a week or two. I have to say the change is great. The first week was a transition, with headaches and other no-more-processed-carb issues, but ive come through that and feel good. its amazing how much that has changed my life in general.

Also, im now done almost 10 pounds in the past couple months! It feels great! I csnt wait to drop some more and get back to my more comfortable weight. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment